HTML5 Date Input is unusable (Bug #1159)
1. Surf to https://robertnyman.com/html5/forms/input-types.html
2. Zoom in so input type="date" is large enough to tap
3. Tap on downward-pointing triangle on right. Expected behavior: date-picker dropdown appears and is usable.
Actual behavior: new window opens with partial, unusable, date-picker UI (no dates).
4. dismiss new window
5. Tap on "mm". Expected result: virtual numeric keyboard appears
Actual behavior: no vkb appears
This is most likely a bug/lacking feature in QT's implementation. AFAIK we cannot do custom UI for these parts ourselves (yet).
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Later
- Assignee set to Christophe Chapuis
- Category set to UI
We'll see if this gets sorted automagically with 5.8 upgrade.
Still problematic with 5.9 it seems.
It seems to work OK in qemux86 now. Need to verify on actual target device.
works ok on TP and Nexus 4, abeit taking over the full screen, rather than an appropriately sized dialog
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from New to Closed
Also available in: