Touch coordinates & screen resize issues after rotation & rotating back (Bug #1187)
1. When YouTube in Browser is in full screen, rotates 90 degrees and 90 degrees back the aspect ratio is not correct. Minimizing the app & maximizing it again fixes it.
2. The touch coordinates seem off after rotating 90 degrees and back. I.e. YouTube playback controls don't work.
Seems to have been solved with https://github.com/webOS-ports/meta-webos-ports/commit/45edf72baafdab1751f661118cf3d8c9905087c0
Needs to be confirmed on Maguro & Tenderloin still.
- Target version set to Cappuccino
- Assignee set to Herman van Hazendonk
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Feedback