Chinese and other "exotic" fonts are not working with QtWebEngine (Bug #997)
See www.taobao.com for example. Chinese characters are being replaced with a square.
Seems Prelude is broken with latest QtWebkit as well for Enyo 2 apps. This used to work before with 5.5, but no longer with 5.5.1 it seems.
- Assignee changed from Herman van Hazendonk to Christophe Chapuis
- Target version changed from Marocchino to Medici
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Target version changed from Medici to Café Miel
- Target version changed from Café Miel to Later
Still not working with QT 5.6
Also available in: