Herman van Hazendonk
- Registered on: 01/12/2013
- Last connection: 11/09/2017
Reported issues: 167
- 12:39 pm LuneOS Feature #1183 (In Progress): Implement a way for calling legacy apps and opening another app with...
- In progress for the new QML based Settings App.
- 03:27 pm LuneOS Bug #1217 (In Progress): Airplane mode does not disable WiFi nor Bluetooth
- Related to 785. Might be good to tackle when looking at BT stuff and webos-connman-adapter.
- 03:26 pm LuneOS Bug #1205 (New): Padlock is not shown when in First Use mode
- Some reference info for debugging on legacy on first boot:
Check the device ...
- 12:14 pm LuneOS Bug #1159 (Closed): HTML5 Date Input is unusable
- It seems to work OK in qemux86 now. Need to verify on actual target device.
- 12:10 pm LuneOS Bug #997 (New): Chinese and other "exotic" fonts are not working with QtWebEngine
- Some suggestions at: https://forum.qt.io/topic/79762/chinese-fonts-on-the-raspberry-pi-3/18
- 07:32 am LuneOS Bug #795 (In Progress): Try ZRAM and KSM to improve memory situation on Touchpad
- Kernel options are enabled as per https://github.com/shr-distribution/meta-smartphone/blob/pyro/meta-hp/recipes-kerne...
- 05:23 pm LuneOS Bug #1159 (Closed): HTML5 Date Input is unusable
- Still problematic with 5.9 it seems.
- 07:12 pm LuneOS Bug #1209 (Closed): Nexus 5 build. Backlight always on
- Confirm to be fixed in latest nightly
- 12:18 pm LuneOS Bug #1209 (Closed): Nexus 5 build. Backlight always on
- Should be solved with https://github.com/webOS-ports/luna-sysmgr/commit/bd7029cf0ac3a5f270029a9d44b8860ce2c382c9
- 04:12 pm LuneOS Bug #1205 (New): Padlock is not shown when in First Use mode
Also available in: Atom