Herman van Hazendonk
- Registered on: 01/12/2013
- Last connection: 08/17/2017
Reported issues: 167
- 04:12 pm LuneOS Bug #1205 (New): Padlock is not shown when in First Use mode
- 08:09 am LuneOS Bug #1209 (New): Nexus 5 build. Backlight always on
- Seems that it's a common problem: Ubuntu addressed it this way:
- 07:36 am LuneOS Bug #515 (Closed): Screenshots are black on Tenderloin
- 07:36 am LuneOS Bug #1159 (New): HTML5 Date Input is unusable
- We'll see if this gets sorted automagically with 5.8 upgrade.
- 07:35 am LuneOS Bug #1209 (New): Nexus 5 build. Backlight always on
- I can confirm this is still the case in latest build with 3.4 kernel.
- 12:48 pm LuneOS Support #1047 (New): Migrate from BlueZ 4 to BlueZ 5
- Seeing we'll be on 3.4 now with all supported targets this should get feasible to look into.
- 12:47 pm LuneOS Bug #515 (Closed): Screenshots are black on Tenderloin
- Should be working now. To confirm with a build from Jenkins
- 12:46 pm LuneOS Bug #1069 (Closed): Preware 2 UI does not display in a usable manner on at least qemux86
- 06:46 am LuneOS Bug #795 (In Progress): Try ZRAM and KSM to improve memory situation on Touchpad
- Seems Evervolv is using it: https://github.com/Evervolv/android_device_hp_tenderloin-common/commit/bdc7f88a7e97d9e159...
- 02:16 pm LuneOS Bug #965 (Closed): Add support for displaying certificate info to certmgr
- Already exists it seems
Also available in: Atom