- Registered on: 04/14/2013
- Last connection: 09/20/2016
Reported issues: 3
- 09:20 am LuneOS Bug #1181 (New): All apps have the same origin (file), so are not sandboxed from each other
- Sandboxing has been activated in QtWebEngine in Qt 5.7, but isn't present yet for Linux on 5.6.
- 09:13 pm LuneOS Bug #1143 (Closed): Contacts autolinker is never run, even on 2nd boot
- The file "/var/luna/preferences/first-use-profile-created" is not there, and as a consequence configurator only start...
- 03:53 pm LuneOS Support #1045 (Closed): Upgrade connection stack (oFono, ConnMan, libconnman-qt, VoiceCall)
- From a build perspective, there is already a proposal solving all the remaining build issues in https://github.com/To...
- 01:39 pm LuneOS Bug #975 (Closed): Secondary windows with height specified in pixels are wrong height
- Yes, you're right, only the web content is scaled today with a pixel ratio by WebEngine. We should apply that ratio t...
- 07:10 pm LuneOS Bug #1011 (Closed): Relaunch signal not sent to apps
- It looks like there are two mistakes in Contacts (in source/views/views.js)
1. the event is onwebOSRelaunch, not onr...
- 08:00 am LuneOS Bug #953 (Closed): App windows randomly don't appear
- One interesting error in the log could be :
Aug 13 16:04:08 mako LunaWebAppManager: file:///usr/palm/applicati...
- 06:50 pm LuneOS Bug #937 (Closed): Dashboards cannot be dimissed
- Should be fixed with PR https://github.com/webOS-ports/luna-next-cardshell/pull/234
- 07:06 pm LuneOS Bug #941 (Closed): LunaNext crash on specific app scenario
- To be retested with PR https://github.com/webOS-ports/qtwayland/pull/5 which should fix this kind of issue.
- 08:00 am LuneOS Bug #937 (Closed): Dashboards cannot be dimissed
- I can dismiss it by tapping on it; I'm on a little bit old build (~2 weeks), I'll try it on a newer one, but I doubt ...
- 06:21 pm LuneOS Bug #941 (Closed): LunaNext crash on specific app scenario
Also available in: Atom